Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Naruto in the US

While I don't have Cartoon Network, my brother got a hold of a tape recording from his friend of the episodes and brought it home, thus giving me a chance to see what they changed.

Honestly...it was kinda weird to me seeing the characters speaking English, although probably because I'm just used to seeing them speak Japanese. The voice acting was ok overall. Now, the intro music...hum. Don't like it, simple enough. It's just weird, even for American standards. I don't understand it, and there's barely any chord progression going on in the song.

Overall, it was ok. The music sucked, and the voice acting wasn't as good as the japanese, but I guess it was as good as it could get, although they could definately improve on the music.

No comments: