Saturday, December 31, 2005
Friday, December 30, 2005
1. Time Consistent: Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Trust ->Rurouni Kenshin OVA:Betrayal ->Rurouni Kenshin TV series -> Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Reflections.
2. Manga Consistent: Rurouni Kenshin TV series ->Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Trust -> Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Betrayal ->Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Reflections.
And there you have it.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
1. Machinima: Cinema a la Jeux de Video. Don't worry it's not in French but here you can view innovative and hilarious cinematic works done with in-game video engines.
2. The Daily WTF: I've mentioned this one before; for the programmers.
3. Anime Galleries Net: Tons of pics. A mountain of effort just to view them all!
Monday, December 26, 2005
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Lord's new five-person company, the ambitiously named Pioneers of the Inevitable, is building a piece of digital-music software called "Songbird," based on much of the same underlying open-source technology as the Firefox Web browser.
Hopefully this will make a Linux port as well ^.^
Saturday, December 24, 2005
1. Sama (Kaku) - Lord (Excellency)
2. Sama - Lord
2. Dono - Sir
3. San - Mr. or Miss
4. Senpai - Upper classman
5. Kouhai - Under classman
6. Kun - Guy familiar or younger female in professional realm
7. Chan - Girl famliar or young child of any gender
8. Tan - Cutesy misprounciation of -san used to denote intimacy
9. Rin - intimate familiar
10. Chi - Younger intimate familiar
11. (No honorific) - intimate familiar
Thursday, December 22, 2005
1. Galaxy Express 999: A heart warming tale of one young boy's journey into manhood and the eternal fight against mechanization. Board the Galaxy Express and you'll never know who you'll meet!
2. Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Epsiode 0 Special: Aoi Santa. Enough said.
3. Honey & Clover: Christmas banzai! Papapayapa!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
On December 16th one of GIMPS' computers reported a new Mersenne prime! An independent verification is expected to complete as early as December 25th. Full details about the new prime and its discoverer will be available shortly thereafter.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Friday, December 16, 2005
(AP) -- Sixteen provisions of the USA Patriot Act expire December 31 if not renewed by Congress:
Mona Lisa 'happy', computer finds Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. A computer has been used to decipher the enigmatic smile of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, concluding that she was mainly happy.
What did you really expect?
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Monday, December 12, 2005
A Programmers Bookshelf
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Orange County's Local6.com is covering a story about a "shocked" mother who discovered that her 11-year-old daughter had borrowed Peach Girl from the local library's "young adult collection." The volume in question deals with drugs and date-rape.
Peach Girl? That sucked anyway!
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Friday, December 09, 2005
The future of HTML, Part 1: WHATWGThe Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group's approach to improving HTML
The move into full on hardcore XHTML. Does this really matter to the end user? I mean all your websites will still operate in the same way. Don't try to be like web 2.0 guys, it's embarrassing -.0?!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
The Oracle of Bacon
U'know that game where you try to link Kevin Bacon to almost any Hollywood actor (sorry Bollywood guys). Well it's actually hardcore graph theory everywhere including the University of Virginia
Monday, December 05, 2005
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Read the letter that won the internet governance battleCondoleezza Rice's missive to the EU
Friday, December 02, 2005
1. Gundam (overall #16)
2. Naruto (overall #35)
3. Gokusen (overall #43)
6. Fullmetal Alchemist
7. The Prince of Tennis
10. Dragon Sakura