Monday, October 31, 2005

Bwahaha

It's Halloween! Okay, since it's halloween and all I thought long and hard about the scariest thing to blog about. The conclusion I came to was very simple... my inner thoughts! So sit back, and get to know a little of what goes on inside Balmung of the Azure Sky/BOAS/Bo-san.
1. You gotta love the bishies -- bishonens and bishoujos; I mean everything has it's place and I'm no bigot. So without further ado, here's a list of the boys of anime which I think are cute: Fujiwara no Sai (Hikaru no Go), Athrun Zala (Gundam Seed [Destiny]), Haku (Naruto), Syaoran (Tsubasa Chronicles), Sai (Uta Kata), Arima Souichirou (Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou // His and Her Circumstances), and Yukimura Sanada (Samurai Deeper Kyo). To make things clear, I think the Prince of Tennis should be the Princess of Tennis FYI, also Sukisyo was just wrong. I'm not going to state my opinion on Maria-sama ga Miteru.
2. Animes that vicariously fill you with the feelings with a mother are among the best out there, I'm not kidding! Here's two animes that do just that, well kinda... Full Metal Alchemist, not really warm or fuzzy but definately over-protective. AIR, all of the above from zenith joys to empty despair. Oh, and .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet the Manga!!!
3. I watched Rozen Maiden, yeah what! All you other guys out there just aren't man enough to watch other men play with dolls.
4. Animes that made me cry feminine tears: Grave of the Fireflies, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Full Metal Alchemist, Galaxy Express 999, AIR, Naruto (Haku), Da Capo, Mahoromatic Moto Utsukushii Mono, Memories Off 2, Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Rurouni Kenshin: Seisouhen, Tenchi in Toyko (seriously), RahXephon, and Gundam Seed Destiny. That's all in recent memory.
5. Circus and their works such as Da Capo and Shuffle have totally ruined my perception of the female anatomy. Is slightly anorexic supposed to look normal? Well it's too late now, I'm so sorry Tifa but you could stand to loose 10-30 pounds. Yufie on-the-other-hand Uhmph.
6. I really am an equal opportunity hater in terms of OS (fan boys say what you may), Microsoft/XP sucks, Mac OS are for pricks, Unix is boring, and Linux is not friendly to end users. In short, none of them do everything I'd like; that's why I have two of the three, guess which one I don't have.
7. I was once asked by a girl to cosplay as Sakura to her Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles - I was flattered.
8. I can sing Shizukana Yoru Ni in its' entirety and often do so. TO THE TRUE SONGTRESS BONZAI!!!! I heart Lacus Clyne (that's the only time I'll use that particular vernacular).

No comments: