I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if there was an experimental college devoted to the higher intellectual pursuit of anime!? I can just see a list of offered classes now,
1. Gundam for Engineers (EGN 101): Minovsky particle physics, lagrange point destruction, beam technology, and GUNDAM OS programming. Prereq. Coordinator Typing 40.
2. Gundam for non-Engineers (LGN 1): Humanities and political science in the dynamic world of naturals and coordinators. Focus on the social implications of the "Destiny Plan". Introduction into the many faces of Char Aznable.
3. Theology of Neon Genesis Evangelion (EVA 1): The conflict between man, angels, and God after 2nd Impact. Analysis of the sephirothic tree of life and critical analysis of Eve vs. Lillith.
4. Psychology of Neon Genesis Evangelion and Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (EVA 2): Freudian psychological theory and psychoanalytic practice among adolescent subjects. Focus on the psychological "self" and relationships with the "other".
5. Tenchi Muyo and Feminist Theory (FEM 110): Discuss the roles and problems facing modern women, cats, and aliens.
6. Alchemy 101: Fundamentals of the alchemy array, law of equivalent trade, ethics, and career paths in State institutions.
AND MUCH MUCH MORE, ENROLL TODAY!!!