Saturday, October 29, 2005

Apple, EVA, and more of the Flock

Inspiration, it's something that's seldom used well; and appifinies my friend, those are even rarer. Fear not for I have been struck with Shuffle! and the madness of Apple advertising. On a related note, I thought Apple had some gall with their Rosa Parks advertisement tribute or whatever.
Aside from all that Mac mischief, the 10th anniversary NGE OST was released recently entitled NGE: Decade. It's pretty good, I mean for a remix CD.
I've finally gotten around to trying out the pre-developer release of the Flock browser (I've been soo busy!) and I can say that it's pretty good. The blogging function is interesting and may actually make this business a whole lot easier. I'm not too sure about the bookmarks yet, and it's a pain that most of the Firefox extensions don't work with it. One extension that works is AdBlock but even that has issue with iFrames but handles website spam images beautifully. Look forward to a more complete review after a few days or weeks. For now I'd recommend anyone who isn't a total tech junkie to wait for at least the Beta release of Flock. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool browser but not close to finished.

No comments: